DiLoc features a number of interfaces for communication with external systems. These can be divided into the following categories:
- Interfaces for passenger information: e.g. VDV 453, 454
- Interfaces for control systems and infrastructure companies: e.g. LeiDis, ILTIS, BBR
- Interfaces for vehicles: MPI
- SysDispoOp: Interface between passenger information system and control technology of the interlocking block
- Export of statistical data or other information (e.g. time-distance-line diagrams): e.g. XML, XLS, PDF
Specific interfaces can, of course, be developed for customers.